Central heating problems which indicate your heating system requires radiator power flushing are:
- System slow to heat up
- Boiler making a knocking or banging noise
- Radiators which have any cold spots are likely to need radiator power flushing
- Noisy pump or repeated pump failure
- Small leaks coming from the radiators, pipe work or unions
- Inconsistent or no hot water
- Boiler keeps cutting out
- Dirty water in radiators (check by bleeding a radiator)
Any of the above symptoms could indicate that your heating system has circulation problems due to the build up of limescale, sludge or corrosive deposits in your system and would therefore benefit from radiator power flushing.
Radiator power flushing is a simple process, but it is recommended that a heating engineer carries it out for you to ensure the central heating cleaning is completed safely and professionally.
A radiator power flush will usually take between 4 and 8 hours to complete, depending on the size and condition of the central heating system.
To book radiator power flushing, please contact Central Heating Flush on 0208 9516 825 | 03333 200 468 or email us at: [email protected]